Monday, June 16, 2008

CROETIA STILL UNBEATEN


Croetia beaten Poland for 1-0 in Klagenfurt to finish on maximum points in Group B and confirm their seat in quarter final of Euro cup 2008.


Klasnić was the man who triggerd on the 53 minute of the match set Croetia to happy ending.
"I'm happy just to be playing football again," said the Werder Bremen man. "I said before this game that I felt as though I have been give a new lease of footballing life, a second life, so what happened today feels like a dream to me. He continues "Some journalists said that we are the reserve team and that we just fool around in training but I think we have shown that even after not playing in the other two games we can do well".......
The Croatian coach was also praised him: "What can I say? We all prayed for him [during his health problems] but he had very strong faith throughout. Now he's not only healthy but he is a top player. He was Werder Bremen's top scorer [last season] in one of the strongest leagues in the world. It's the perfect success story."

No comments: